Purchase MP Rotator heads of any style and get FREE SHIPPING!
MP Rotator sprinkler heads are the newest innovation in sprinkler head design. They combine the best in water conservation, low cost and ease of installation of all sprinkler heads on the market today. MP Rotators have been proven in years of acricultural use and have an excellent history of reliability and durability. Several municipalities have designated them as eligible for water conservation rebates.
- Matched Precipitation (that is what the "MP" in "MP Rotator" stands for). The water coverage is the same for all MP Rotator heads, including the MP1000, MP2000, MP3000, MP Strip and MPCorner. Different MPRotator heads can be mixed in the same zone and still maintain a uniform watering rate.
- Fewer watering zones are required. Fewer zones mean a less complicated (and less expensive) timer, less trenching and less overall complexity.
- Less expensive to buy than equivalent gear rotor sprinkler heads with more precise coverage.
- MUCH less wasted water than conventional pop-up spray heads. MPRotators put out water droplets instead of the fine spray that can drift and evaporate before getting to your lawn.
- Color Coded heads make matching and identification a snap.
- Rotator® Technology proven in demanding agricultural conditions since 1987
- One moving part (compared to the complicated gears in the "normal" gear rotator)
- Patented "double-pop" flushes on start-up and shut-down without increasing spray head flow-by