The Pondmaster Pond-Mag 12 1200GPH Magnetic drive pump is made to run continuously and has no seals to wear out. Mag Drives pumps are very energy effecient, run cooler and save electricity. The solid epoxy filled pump body does not contain any oil that could leak into your pond. All Pondmaster pumps are suitable for statuary, fountains, ponds, and/or aquariums. This pump does not self prime and must be located below the water level of the pond.
UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
• 1200 gph maximum flow
• maximum vertical pump height of 15' (head)
• ceramic impeller shaft
• 18' grounded power cord
• foam pre-filter included
• 3/4" female threaded intake port
• 3/4" male threaded output port
• operates submerged or in-line.
• three year limited warranty on the body, cover and filter
• one year limited warranty on the impeller and internal moving parts
Pondmaster Pond-Mag 12 flow rates
(Flow rates are for pump selection and comparison only. Several factors affect actual flow rate, including pipe size, pipe length and other flow restrictions)
|GPM @ 0 feet||1200|
|GMP @ 2 feet||1150|
|GPM @ 4 feet||1125|
|GPM @ 6 feet||825|
|GPM @ 10 feet||650|
|GPM @ 12 feet||400|
|GPM @ 14 feet||100|
|GPM @ 16 feet||0|