The Pondmaster Pond-Mag 2 is a 250 GPH Magnetic drive pump is made to run continuously and has no seals to wear out. Magnetic Drive pumps are very energy effecient, run cooler and save electricity. The solid epoxy filled pump body does not contain any oil that could leak into your pond. All Pondmaster pumps are suitable for statuary, fountains, ponds or aquariums. This pump does not self-prime and must be located below the water line.
UL listed to U.S. and Canadian safety standards.
• 250 gph maximum flow
• maximum of 6' vertical pump height (head)
• ceramic impeller shaft
• 18' grounded power cord
• 120 VAC, 60 Hz.
• 24 watts
• Dimensions: 4-3/4" x 3-7/8" x 4-1/4"
• foam pre-filter included
• 1/2" female threaded intake port
• 1/2" male threaded output port
• operates submerged or in-line.
• three year limited warranty on the body, cover and filter
• one year limited warranty on the impeller and internal moving parts
Flow rates for the Pond-Mag 2 pump
(Flow rates are for pump selection and comparison only. Several factors affect actual flow rate, including pipe size, pipe length and other flow restrictions)
|GPM @ 0 feet||250|
|GPM @ 2 feet||210|
|GPM @ 4 feet||125|
|GPM @ 6 feet||25|